What is it?
The Magicfly Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is a useful product for all ages except children to measure their blood pressure and pulse rate themselves simply and quickly. The unit is compact and easy to use, adopts the oscillometric principle. The device uses its advanced “intellisence” for comfortable controlled inflation without the need of pressure presetting or reinflation. This unit has blood classification index, could easy to check your blood pressure.
LCD size: 1.85’’ *1.54’’ (H46*W38mm)
Unit size: L2.95’’*W2.56’’*H2.56” (L73*W65*H65mm)
Storage Memory: 2 x 90 sets
Measuring Accuracy: Pressure: ±3mmHg
Pulse: ±5% of reading
Measuring Range: Pressure: 0 to 299 mmHg
Pulse: 40 to 199 pulses/min
Automatic Power-Off: Approx. 3 minutes
Operating Environment: +5℃ to +40℃ 15%—85%RH
Storage Environment: -20℃ to +55℃ 10%—85%
Power Source: 2 AAA Alkaline batteries
Tips for accurate Measuring:
- No speaking or moving your body while testing blood pressure.
- Wait up to 3 minutes for your next testing.
- Avoid eating, exercising or bathing for 30 minutes prior to testing.
- Before testing, sit in a calm environment for at least 5 minutes or longer.
- No stand while testing, sit in a relaxed position while keeping your wrist level with your heart.( test with your left wrist is better)
- DO NOT use the cell phone or ovens near the unit. It may result in operation failure.
- DO NOT use the equipment where flammable gas or flammable liquid are present.
- Test at the same time every day, and same position of your left hand.
- This blood pressure monitor is not recommended for people with severe arrhythmia.
- For people aged 70 years or up, suggest using an arm blood pressure, it will be more accurate.
- The measurement results will be influenced by various uncertainties. It is recommended that the first measurement data can be ignored and subject to the average value measures.
The following photos will show the steps how to test:
USING STEPS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Wrap thestrap around left wrist, keep LCD upside and 1 cm below the wrist joint.
2. Sit down in a chair and relax, keep the monitor same level with your heart to nsure correct measurement.
3. Press the START/STOP button and the monitor will start to measure automatically. Pls keep still until the measure ment finished.
Take off the battery if you won’t use in 3months.