Neewer Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon
– The Neewer Photo wireless flash trigger receiver and transmitter can serve you in a multitude of functions.
– To use this set as a wireless remote control, plug in the included C-Cable to both the receiver and your camera’s compatible input. Make sure the receiver’s and the transmitter’s switches are set to “”CAMERA”” mode and then use the transmitter to wirelessly autofocus and take pictures.
– Similarly you can employ a wired remote method simply by plugging in the C-Cable to the transmitter alone and proceeding to use this without the receiver.
– Finally, if you wish to use this pack for wireless flash / studio flash triggering purposes, first attach the transmitter to your camera’s hot shoe mount. Attach your flash to the hot shoe mount of the receiver and make sure the switches are set to “”FLASH”” mode and you can proceed to position the flash however you desire and take photos normally.
– Frequency: 2.4Ghz
– Operating Distance: up to 100m.
– 16 Selectable Channels.
– 1/4″ Tripod Mount.
– Sync Speed: 1/250 second.
– Power Supply: 2x alkaline AAA batteries (Not Included)
Package Includes :
Wireless Camera Flash Trigger and Camera Remote Control Function (1 Transmitter, 1 Receiver) + C1 camera cable + C3 camera cable + Flash Sync Cable + PC Sync Cord + Sync Adapter