TW-283 is a type of multi-functional shutter remote control.
- Before operating this Timer Remote Control, please read the User Manual completely and save this manual for future use.
- Batteries – Please use four new batteries – Please install batteries correctly to the compartment according to the + and – terminal of the batteries.
- Please refer to your camera manual and connect the Receiver with the correct remote socket of camera. Make sure the cable is inserted to the end for good contact.
- This shutter control may not be able to fire the camera if the connecting cable is NOT inserted to the correct remote socket or not inserted to the end.
- Channel – The Transmitter and Receiver must be setted to the same channel.
- If the number of shots you want to take is less than 99, it is not needed to set Repeat Timer (REPEAT & N2).
- Please see the images of this product. There are some instructions shown in the images.
- System mode: FSK 2.4GHz wireless control system
- Communication channel: 30 channel
- Transmission distance:over 80m
- Transmitter Stand-by Time:over 1000hrs. (with 2 pcs AAA batteries)
- Receiver Stand-by Time:over 400 hrs(with 2 pcs AAA batteries)
- Transmitter Dimension (LxWxH): 146X40X19mm
- Receiver Dimension(LxWxH): 73x38x31mm
- Weight: Transmitter: 52.6g (excluding batteries) Receiver: 36.2g (excluding batteries)
- TW-283 Transmitter X 1
- TW-283 Receiver X 1
- Shutter Connecting Cable X 1
- User Manual X 1
- (Batteries are no include)
Refer to “+” / “-“within the transmitter’s and receiver’s battery compartments to insert the batteries. The receiver flash as red LED light;If the light doesn’t flash,it should be the battery reversed the direction.