Transcend Drive Pro Car Video Recorder with Built-In Wi-Fi
Transcend’s DrivePro 200 features an advanced wide angle camera lens that captures crystal-clear Full HD video, helping you gather reliable evidence of on-road incidents. Easy to install and operate, the DrivePro 200 even includes wireless smartphone connectivity to let you stream, download, and share videos whenever needed.
- F/2.0 aperture for low light conditions – great for both day and night driving
- Full HD 1080 recording and 160 degree wide angle glass lens
- Built-in Wi-Fi and exclusive app
- Integrated microphone and speaker can record and playback sound if desired
- Video Out port to stream videos on a TV screen
Sharp Video Anytime
The DrivePro 200’s high-quality camera with 160° viewing angle and Full HD 1080p (30fps) resolution ensure every detail of your journey is recorded in high clarity as it happens – even when driving at night. With a row of 7 glass lenses, the advanced camera maximizes sharpness across the entire image. In case of any accidents or false claims, the smooth seamless video will protect and assist you, giving you more confidence on the road.
Preview and Playback Videos
While driving, the bright 2.4” color LCD screen shows a live view of the road ahead. When safe to do so, you can also use it to watch previously saved videos – making it easier than ever to examine events. Additionally, the DrivePro 200’s built-in microphone comes in handy if you want to pick up sound during recording.
Wi-Fi Connectivity and Free App
For extra convenience, the DrivePro 200 can be wirelessly operated by a passenger while the driver gets on with the task of driving. Simply download the free App, for Apple iOS or Android devices, and connect to the DrivePro 200’s dedicated wireless network. From here you can view live footage, adjust DrivePro 200 settings, and download videos without having to take the memory card out.
In the event of a collision, the DrivePro 200’s motion G-Sensor will detect the impact and instantly trigger emergency recording mode. Emergency recording mode protects the current recording, including the critical seconds before the accident, from being overwritten. If other situations occur outside the vehicle which may provide important information to insurance companies or police, press the accessible emergency button to manually activate emergency recording.
– For your own safety, do not operate the DrivePro while driving.
– Never place the DrivePro where the driver’s view or deployment of airbags is obstructed.
– Do not mount the DrivePro on a tinted window to prevent damage to the tint film.
– Mount the DrivePro within range of the windshield wipers to ensure clear visibility in rain.
– If the lighter socket in your car continues to provide power after the engine is switched off, unplug the DrivePro when the engine is off or idling to reduce unnecessary power consumption and prevent any unexpected problems.