Zanflare C4 Battery Charger Main Features:
Three Operation Option
the 4 slots work independently, you can choose different charge current, and charge at the same time Li-ion batteries and Ni-MH batteries.
FAST TEST Mode
the 4 slots work independently, you can choose different discharge current to quickly detect (first discharge and then recharge) Li-ion batteries and Ni-MH batteries capacity.
NOR TEST Mode
the 4 slots work independently, you can choose a different discharge current to detect (first charge fully, then discharge, and then recharge) Li-ion batteries and Ni-MH batteries capacity.
– 4 different charge current options to choose from ( 300mA / 500mA / 700mA / 1000mA )
– It can charge simultaneously rechargeable batteries of different specifications ( 18650, 26650, 26500, 22650, 18490, 17670, 17500, 17355, 16340, 14500, 10440, A, AA, AAA, SC sizes )
– Provided with integrated LCD display to monitor battery parameters including voltage ( V ), current ( mA ), time ( h ), capacity ( mAh ), internal resistance ( mR )
–When the battery capacity detection process is completed, “END” symbol will start flashing and the LCD will display the battery capacity.
–When the charger is connected to the power supply, the LCD screen will bright up, if the battery is not inserted, or battery incorrect inserted, or battery damaged, the screen will display “null”
– Overcharge and over-discharge protection
– Short circuit protection
– Overheat protection
– 0V voltage activation function
– Smart identification of damaged batteries
– Battery reverse polarity protection
– The 4 slots work independently
– Input: AC 100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz, 0.6A max, DC 12V, 1.5A
– Output: USB 5V 2A
– Charge current: rechargeable Li-ion batteries 4.2V, 300mA / 500mA / 700mA / 1000mA, rechargeable Ni-MH batteries 1.48V, 300mA / 500mA / 700mA / 1000mA
– Discharge current: 300mA, 500mA
– Material: ABS
– Environmental conditions of use: humidity: 5 percent -90 percent; temperature: 0 Deg.C – 40 Deg.C