4K@60Hz HigherUHD Resolution:This usb c to mini dp converter supports up to 3840x2160@60Hz (4K,UHD) with astonishing picture quality at four times higher than 1080P. Backward compatible with 2K@30Hz, 1080p.
USB C PD ChargingThe usb c female connector on the back of the usb c converter is designed for charging with Power Delivery protocol, which allows you to charge the input device at up to 20V/3A while doing work or having entertainment.
Universal Compatibility:Compatible with 2017 Macbook Pro, Macbook Pro 2016, Google ChromeBook Pixel 2015, Dell XPS 13, Dell XPS 15, Lenovo Yoga 900, HuaWei Matebook, Samsung Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus, Note 8, S8, S8 Plus, Huawei P20, P20 Pro, etc. Please kindly check that the usb c port on your devices supports data and power in as well as video out functions before purchasing.
Extend and Mirror Mode:This usb c mini displayport adapter can extend and mirror the content from your laptop to the monitor or projector seamlessly.
Share this product
Connector: USB 3.1 Type C (male), Mini DP (female)
Dimensions: 1.89*1.24inch , (cord: 2.98inch/7.56cm)
Package weight: 30g
Case: Aluminum Alloy
CHOETECH USB C to Mini DP Adapter
This Type C to Mini Displayport Adapter enables to connect the latest notebook such as MacBook and MacBook Pro with a USB-C port (Thunderbolt 3 Port Compatible) to a display device with Mini DP input, such as HDTV, projector or monitor to mirror or extend your desktop with resolutions up to 4Kx2K.
The ultra slim and lightweight adapter is the perfect accessory for your MacBook and other laptops with USB-C port, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case.
USB Type C Compatible Devices
- 2017/2016 MacBook Pro
- 2016/2015 MacBook 12'' and 13''
- Huawei Matebook
- Dell Alienware
- Dell XPS 13
- Lenovo YOGA 900
- Samsung Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus, Note 8/ S8/ S8 Plus
- Huawei P20, P20 Pro
1.Â For USB-C smartphones, it is ONLY compatible with Samsung Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus/ Note 8/ S8 / S8 Plus,Huawei P20, P20 Pro with DP Alt Mode .
2. Supported resolutions and refresh rates of the adapter are entirely dependent on the USB-C host devices and connected display specifications.
3. If your computer supports 4K@60Hz, while your monitor/TV only supports 4K@30Hz or 1080p, you can only output 4K@30Hz or 1080p rather than 4K@60Hz.
4. MacBook 12" does not support 4K@60Hz output; It has a maximum output of 4K@30Hz.
5. 4K video resolution requires a 4k capable computer video source, mini DP cable, and output display.
6. For certain monitors may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long mini displayport cable, we highly recommend using a short mini displayport cable within 2m to connect your display for stable output.