- Plug and Play Lightning Camera Adapter: No App needed. No need to take out the memory card from the camera. With the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter, you can transfer photos & videos from your high-resolution digital camera to your iPhone & iPad directly. After connecting the USB Camera Adapter, open the album's APP and choose photos or videos from the camera to import it.
- Support Various Formats & Peripherals: This OTG Adapter supports a variety of peripherals, including a Digital camera, SLR Camera, USB Flash Drive, Card reader, USB Headphone, Keyboards, and so on. NOTICE: The maximum current of the peripherals should be under 200 mAh. With USB 2.0 speed, it transfers in 14MB/S - 16MB/S.
- Read Files from USB flash driver Directly: For iOS 13 or later system, it supports a bidirectional transmission. You can transfer images, videos, MP3 files, MP4 files, office documents like text, Excel, Word, PPT, PDF on Files APP. However, for iOS 9.2 to iOS 12, it ONLY supports a unidirectional transmission (from USB flash drive to iPhone). And only support to transfer image/video that was taken by the camera, you can find them in Photos App.
- Compatiblable System: The USB Digital Camera Adapter support iOS 9.2 or later vesion. Compatibled with iPhone 5/5c/5s/SE/6/6Plus/6s/6sPlus/7/7Plus/8/8Plus/X/XR/XS Max/XS. Compatibled with: iPad mini /iPad mini 2 /iPad mini 3 /iPad mini 4 /iPad Air /iPad Air 2/iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)/iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation).
There are many USB to Lightning adapters for Apple devices in the market.
It is with regret that most of this iPhone USB adapter is only supports transferring data unidirectionally.
And they request to install an APP on your phone to help you to import the image or video from the USB flash drive or memory cards,
which is inconvenient and time-consuming.
Happily, after the release of IOS 13, which supports importing files from external USB and SD cards into the application without limit.
Therefore we developed this USB adapter to transfer data between different devices.
Features of lightning to USB adapter:
It supports plug-and-play: No need to install any APP. No need to take out the memory card from the camera. Just plug and use an ios adapter.
Wide compatibility: Supports the system from IOS 9.2 or later, which covers most of IOS systems.
How to use the USB adapter for iPhone:
1. Plug the lightning interface into your iPhone/iPad.
2. Connect another device by the USB interface, such as a camera, USB flash drive, card reader, and so on.
3. Waiting for seconds.
4.1. Open up an APP named FILES. You can find the files here from another device.
4.2: Open up the album APP, you can find an imported album from the peripheral.
The maximum current of the peripherals should be UNDER 200 mAh.