SuperEar Plus SE7500 Personal Sound Amplification Product with Case, Headphones and Discreet Earbuds
- Increases sound from up to 100 yards away by up to 50dB.
- Ideal for conversations, birdwatching, meetings, watching television and more.
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant
- Premium stereo sound with both headphones and earphones included.
- Convenient carrying case that easily clips to pocket or belt included
- 30 minute auto shut off
Instructions for Use
- 1. Remove the battery compartment
cover by lightly depressing the cover with your thumb and slide it in the
direction of the arrow.
- 2. Insert the two AAA batteries. Be sure to match the positive (+) and negative (-) ends to those indicated on the battery cavity. Alkaline batteries will deliver 2-3 times the operational life of lesser batteries.
- 3. Slide battery compartment cover back into locked position.
- 4. Insert the headphone/earbud connector into the jack on the left side of the amplifier.
- 5. Be sure the volume control is in the “low” position before putting on the headphones/earbuds and adjusting for comfort.
- 6. Depress the “on” button and slowly turn the volume control knob to the desired level of amplification.
- 7. The red LED light will illuminate when the SuperEar Plus is turned on.
- 8. Unless the volume is adjusted, the SuperEar Plus will automatically turnit self off after 30 minutes to conserve battery life. To turn on again, depress the on/off button.
- 9. This amplifier has a maximum gain of over 50 dB. At approximately1/4 open on the volume control, there will be about a 10dB sound gain. The maximum gain of well over 50 dB is delivered with the volume wheel all the way open. You may not need full volume gain. Choose an amplification level that is most comfortable for you.
- 10. If headphones/earbuds not in use are placed near the amplifier while it is turned on, feedback squeal will result.
- 11. DO NOT REMOVE THE UNIT FROM THE CARRYING CASE BY GRASPING THE MICROPHONE. This may cause the microphone to detach from the unit. Instead, PUSH the unit out through the hole in the bottom of the case.
• Designed to provide up to 50+ decibels
of ambient sound amplification.
Maximum output of 107dB.
• Frequency response: 100 to 14000
• Solid state microelectronic circuitry
requires only two AAA (1.5V) alkaline
batteries for up to 80 hours of
operation. Batteries are included.
• Premium stereo earphones deliver
clear, crisp sound particularly well in the
human voice range.
• Operating temperature range 0°C min,
• Relative humidity operating range: