1. Will it affect wireless devices such as wireless mice?
All hub devices on the market have the probability of affecting the use of wireless mice (depending on the working conditions of the surrounding wireless devices), please refer to Intel's USB 3.0* Radio Frequency Interference on 2.4 GHz Devices. We do our best to minimize interference, and choose to connect to the fast charge port please when using wireless devices to reduce interference.
2. Will the WIFI signal be affected after connecting the hub?
The principle is consistent with the previous problem, the usb3.0 port may affect 2.4GHZ signal. If your WiFi signal is affected, please try to use the 5GHZ wireless network or connect the network cable.
3. What is the HDMI output power?
Our Hub supports 4k@ 30HZ and 1080 @ 60HZ. Note: When you use HDMI port, please connect the hub to the power supply to maintain the most stable video output. If your computer comes with an HDMI port, your computer may not allow video transmission via the Hub.
4. Will the HUB be hot during use?
Our hub's high-performance dual-core processor and unibody aluminum housing greatly increase the product's cooling performance. The temperature can be controlled below 122 °F. Even if you feel a certain temperature after touching, you don't have to worry, it will not affect its work and lifetime.
5. How can I know if my computer is suitable for this product?
We have mentioned the compatible device on the details page. If your device is not there, we recommend telling us your device model and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We Tested These Devices
- MacBook 2015/2016/2017, MacBook Pro 2016/2017/2018
- ASUS ZenBook3, ASUS Transformer 3 Pro T303UA, ASUS U4100, ASUS Zen AiO, ZenFone 3 Ultra
- Dell XPS 13, Dell XPS 15
- Lenovo Yoga 900, Lenovo Miix 510, Lenovo ThinkPad 13 (2017), Lenovo Air 12 ', Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2017
- HP EliteBook folio G1, HP Specter notebook, HP Specter 13, HP Envy 13, HP Elite X3, HP SPECTER X360
- Acer Switch 3, Switch 5, Switch Alpha 12
- Samsung Galaxy Book and Samsung Chromebook Plus (charging function not supported)
- Samsung S8, S8 Plus etc.
- HUAWEI Matebook, Mate 9/10