The MINI HDMI to SDI Converter allows HDMI signals to be shown on SDI display while ensuring high bit rates of 2.970 Gbit/s to give you high resolution signal without any loss.
For professionals this means that it is now easier to convert your high def HDMI signal with audio to SDI for long distance transmission and display your work on SDI display.
- Input Interface: 1 x HDMI
- Output Interface: 1 x BNC (SDI/HD-SDI/3G-SDI)
- SDI Transmission Rates : 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s
- In/Output Resolution : 480i, 576i, 720p@50/59.94,60 ,1080i@50/59.94/60
- Power Supply : DC 5V -12V
- Power Consumption (Max): 5W
- ESD Protection Human body model :±8kV (air-gap discharge) , ±4kV (contact discharge)
- Operating Temperature 0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
- Storage Temperature : -20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
- Eelative Humidity : 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Converts HDMI signal to SDI:
- 480i/576i to SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-C, at bitrates of 270 Mbit/s)
- 720p/1080i to HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M, at bitrates of 1.485 Gbit/s or 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s)
- 1080p to 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M/425M-AB, at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s)
- Dimension : 80mm x 41mm x 25 mm
- Weight : 150g
Warm Tips1.Please kindly read the user manual carefully before purchase
2.Please use high quality HDMI cables or SDI cables to connect
3.This hdmi to sdi converter does not support TVs or Monitors for Sony Brand.
4. Please kindly note there is a small lag for audio as the converter switches on, but will be same after a few seconds.
- 3G HDMI to SDI Converter
- 5V1A DC Power Supply Adaptor
- Operation Manual