YONGNUO RF-603 II C1 Radio Wireless Remote Flash Trigger for Canon 800D 760D 750D 700D 650D 600D 77D 1300D 80d 70D 60D M5 M6
- RF-603II with FSK system can be more effective to guarantee speed, distance and stability.
- It can be set to single transmit state (TX), which will be more convenient for testing flash, and can be set to transceiver state (TRX), automatically switch transmit and receive state, adopts 2 levers button design, it will realize the awakening, flash testing, focus and shutter function in "TX" and "TRX" state respectively.
- RF-603II adopts a global free FSK 2.4GHz wireless channel which can be suitable in many countries.
- The highest flash sync speed up to 1/320 second ( some of models may only reach to 1/250s or less, difference combination of models of flash and camera using may achieved difference flash sync speed.).
- Transmitter supports single contact triggering, supports wireless wakening up and triggering the flash through the? camera hot shoe, with specially camera shutter connecting cable can realize wired / wireless shutter release remote control, supports controlling multiple cameras and flashes at the same time.
The new RF-603 II is the Mark II improved version of the RF-603. It is a remote shutter release as well as a multi-functional radio flash trigger that can synchronously trigger flashes and studio strobes. Through the transceiver-based system, each unit can be used flexibly as a trigger or receiver. Only 2 AAA batteries are required to power each item.
The 2.4GHz wireless frequency is suitable in most countries and guarantees high speed, distance, and stability. Within capacious areas, the remote control distance has a working range of up to 100m. The synchronization speed can reach 1/320, depending on the situation it may reach 1/250 or less.
A set consists of two equal transceivers. Both of them can act as a receiver as well as a transmitter. It can trigger one flash with one set since one serves as a trigger and one as a receiver. You can also buy additional transceivers to trigger two or more flashes at the same time.
— Canon 70D / 60D / 700D / 650D / 600D / 550D / 500D / 450D / 400D / 350D / 300D / 1200D/ 1100D / 1000D /
— Pentax K20D / K200D / K10D / K100D,
— Samsung GX-20 / GX-10
- Hot shoe locking system to prevent from slipping off
- Switch on side for easy operation
- Enhanced self-detecting system
Remote Shutter Release
- Wireless Remote Shutter Release (On camera)--- You can mount one receiver into the camera and connect it with the camera via the 2.5mm shutter connecting cable, and can remotely control the camera with another receiver. You can use it to fulfill the function of Auto-Focus, Continuous shooting, Long Exposure, Half-Way, Pressing, Full-way Pressing, and Bulb.
- Remote Shutter Release (off Camera)--- You can use the single receiver to fulfill the function of remote shutter release after you connect it with your camera via the 2.5mm cable.
- To fire a Flash Speedlite --- one receiver can fire one flash Speedlite, one set of RF-603 can control two Flash Speedlites at the same time.
- To fire a Studio Strobe light --- An additional 3.5mm/6.35mm cable is sold separately.