1. Doesn't support Apple USB SuperDrive.
2 If you connect an additional driver or multiple devices to this hub, please connect your laptop's power supply to the Thunderbolt 3 first, as your host device may not deliver the required power.
3. The maximum current output of each USB 3.0 type A port is 900mA, so these ports are not recommended for charging due to the lower output power.
4. For a stable connection, this hub should not be used with high power consumption devices, it supports maximum hard driver.
5. Do not recommend using a laptop bag. Because the hub may not be connected to a laptop if there is a bag on it.
6 Supported systems: Google Chrome OS; Windows7/8/10; XP; linus; vista
7.For the memory card/U disk/mobile hard drive, please first perform the step "USB Safely Remove" on the PC and then remove it from the device. This could help protect your data and extend the life of the product.
8. The hub is a plug and play device. Please make sure there is no gap between the hub and your laptop when you connect it. When the LED light is on, it works normally.